Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Visiting




We haven't too visit a friend at this time first visit him.On the way ,he was took a pictures with me.,that i am walking after with him at those friend too .We have seen to carabao at that way and i was took pictures with him near at carabao.As we know this animal is carabao which the cause why my father fall down from tree to get this leaves to feed this.But this carabao was sale but not exactly can pay for the payment of hospital ,medicine and etc.We can say that if this carabao not come in life of father maybe father still walk now.But i just think i say to myself maybe god have things why it will be happen that is i did not know. A carabao is a useful animal for the farmer,to do the pot of rice and pot of rice corn and everything,can carry heavy thing. But it is sad too,this animal can cause that father can't walk.I can't accept at the beginning but we have to.I believe that god did not give problem with us if we cannot do to solve it..Is it i am right?Maybe we need to accept this situation and need to move on just life goes on. Everybody have problem different problem but some can mange to solve some it will not. Then i have been thinking maybe this the trials came in life of father if he can manage.My family have many problem from the beginning too but its ok father still ok no more sick before mother always got sick and also now.So,now family is one of the problem financial,but also support with us my brother do a coconut wine from coconut tree which father before do this.But this is can"t survive,my husband transfer with me a little money i have been sending little too with them but this is enough.That's why we hopefully i can get visa granted so that i will travel soon to my husband and study there language and have goo d work soon and save for this.

No comments: